PartyPoker continues its fight for the leadership in online poker. Tournament series is one of the main directions of this fight. The main festival of Partypoker – PowerFest – becomes bigger and more representative after each time of asking.
The room announced another PowerFest for September 2018. On September, 2-23 partypoker is going to set another record in its history. PowerFest’s schedule includes 670 events with total guaranteed prize fund of $60,000,000. The number of tournaments is twice the number of series that took place in May, and the guaranteed prize fund is up 50%.
Partypoker turned this PowerFest into the massive tournament event available to all the players – with buy-ins of the tournament vary from $1,1 to $25,500. Satellites are available starting at $0.01 buy-ins.
All the events of PowerFest will be grouped into buy-in sections:
- Micro – up to$3,3;
- Low – $5,5 to $16,5;
- Middle – $27,5 to $55;
- High – $109 to $215;
- High Roller – $530 to $2,100;
- Super High Roller – $5,200 and more.
Major PowerFest tournaments
- There will be twenty of the biggest tournaments of “Championship” series. 15 of them will have a guaranteed prize fund of a million dollars or more (May series had 11 of these tournaments).
- The biggest tournament of September PowerFest will take place on September, 20 – PowerFest #122-SHR: $3M Gtd [Championship Event] with $25,500 buy-in.
- The diversity of this festival is not just in tournaments formats. The record number of PLO events is going to take place. The biggest of them is PowerFest #111-SHR: $500K Gtd [Championship Event] with $10,300 buy-in.
In addition to that, partypoker will host several additional promotions on PowerFest. There will be tens of thousands dollars in tickets to the fest.
Click & Collect
Every day during the series all the player will get some special click cards. They will contain PowerFest tickets of four different buy-ins starting at $1,1 and getting to $5,200. The tickets will be distributed randomly.
In order to get the tickets, one has to enter “Promotions” section – “Click & Collect” and well… click to receive the card.
Sit & Go Jackpot
On August, 24-23 special Sit & Go Jackpot tournaments with $2.5 buy-in will take place. In addition to cash prizes, some multipliers will offer you the opportunity to win tickets with up to $5,200 buy-ins:
- х2 – $5 cash;
- х4 – $10 cash;
- х11 – $27.50 ticket;
- х22 – $55 ticket;
- х43,6 – $109 ticket;
- х212 – $530 ticket;
- х420 – $1,050 ticket;
- х2,080- $5,200 ticket.
Fastforward Rake Race
August, 23rd to September, 1st players with the biggest number of cashback point at fast poker tables will share the tickets for total amount of $50,000. They will be distributed across three ratings depending on fast forward stakes:
- small – NL5 and NL10 (Top-300 will get tickets of $5,5 to $215);
- middle – NL25 and NL50 (Top-200 will get tickets of $27,5 to $1,050);
- high – NL100 and higher (Top-100 will get tickets of $109 to$5,200).
$1 rake= 1 FastForward Rake Race point.
On September, 2-23 each day from 18:00 to 19:00 and on Sundays from 16:00 to 17:00 CET all the players at partypoker cash tables will get double cashback points
On August, 27th to September, 23rd during four weeks of weekly periods, players from all the tournaments of Power series and PowerFest will take place in tickets lottery to the tournament MILLIONS Online and its satellites. In result of each week, tickets for $60,000 will be given out.
The winners of the rating will be defined on the total number of points. Only players who ITM in the above mentioned tournaments will receive those points. The formula is the following:
10 * [√n/position] * [1+log(buy-in+0.25)],
where n is the number of players in the tournament, position is the final place of the participant and buy-in is the entry fee..