A month ago, the iPoker network successfully ran its Bounty Hunters series, in which a € 1 million guarantee was played out. In May, iPoker took the bar higher and decided to organise a series of tournaments in which 1.5 million euros will be awarded. From this article, you will learn about what kind of tournaments they will be, when they take place, and how to get into them.
Brief information about the series
- The series will be held from 7 to 16 May.
- The guaranteed prize pool is € 1.5 million.
- Buy-ins – from 5 to 1000 euros.
- Events total – 67.
- Most of the tournaments will be held with the NLHE rules, 2 tournaments – in Hold’em 6+ and 5 tournaments – in PLO.
- There are no freeze-out events. All tournaments are held with re-buys or 3 re-entries.
- The series will be held without the Main Event. However, unofficially, such is the tournament with the largest guarantee (200 thousand euros) worth 100 euros. The first flight to this event will start on May 10.
- Winners of the May Poker Series will host a private free-roll on May 17th with a € 10K guarantee.
Missions and free-rolls
Satellites for the MPS series have already begun. Members of this series will also be able to complete special missions and participate in free-rolls.
To participate in the free tournament, you need to complete certain missions. There are three main free-rolls available, each of which has a separate mission:
- You can get to the first free-roll by playing 3 satellites to any MPS tournaments.
- The second free-roll becomes available if you play 3 tournaments of the MPS series.
- To get to the 3rd free tournament, you need to knock out at least two opponents in any MPS event.
A bonus mission is also available, according to the terms of which you can get a buy-in of $ 10 for an MPS tournament if you collect 500 VIP points.
First week schedule
The MPS series opens with a € 10 tournament with a € 10K guarantee, which is scheduled for May 7 at 19.00 Moscow time. In this event, as in most others in the May Poker Series, the blinds increase every 10 minutes. You can re-enter the tournament up to three times. There are satellites for this event for 1-2 euros.
On May 8, at 20.00, another re-buy will take place with a guarantee of € 35K and a buy-in of 20 euros. The structure of the tournament is exactly the same as in the previous event. You can qualify for the tournament via a satellite that costs 2-3 euros.
On May 8, at 21.00, a re-buy tournament with a guarantee of € 25K and a buy-in of 10 euros is planned. It also provides three re-entrances with levels of 10 minutes. The cost of participation in the satellite is 1-2 euros.
The most affordable tournament of the May Poker Series will take place on May 8 at 22:00. There will be a draw for 10K Euro guarantees. You can get into the tournament by paying 5 euros, or by winning the satellite for 0.5-1 euros.
On May 10th at 10pm, iPoker will host the first 6+ Hold’em tournament with a draw for € 5K. The cost of participation will be 20 euros, you can also get into this event through qualifying tournaments for 2-3 euros, which are held with the rules of No-Limit Hold’em.
Bonus offer for new players
To participate in the May Poker Series, you need to be a registered user at the iPoker network – RedStar Poker or BestPoker. By registering in these rooms using our link, you can take advantage of the first deposit bonus equal to 200% of the deposited amount. Conditions for receiving and wagering a bonus:
- Each new player receives 200% of the deposit, if it does not exceed 2.000 euros.
- The bonus is issued in two parts – 40% and 60%.
- The first part must be played in 60 days. Your account will be credited with 2 euros for every 10 euros of generated rake, which corresponds to an additional 20% rakeback.
- The second part is won back within 90 days from the date of receiving the bonus. For every € 10 rake you will receive € 1, which corresponds to 10% rakeback.
- You can withdraw bonus funds without restrictions.
RedStar does not divide its bonus into two parts. Throughout the wagering period, you will receive € 2 for every € 20 rake.