After a large number of rooms joined the iPoker at the beginning of 2020, this network announced a major tournament series. Starting 10.23 to 11.01 tournaments will be held in all rooms of the network, united in Royal Series with a guaranteed prize pool of €300,000.
iPoker tournament series
After the rooms moved from Microgaming and Bestpoker to iPoker, two news awaited the users: a cut-down select and a fast poker announcement.
Festival organisations have already announced which series they want to place before the end of the year: from 10.23 to 11.01 80 events are planned with a guaranteed prize pool of 300 thousands euros within the Royal Series.
Main information about the Series:
- Ticket prices: from 0.5 to 100 euros.
- Average guaranteed pool: 3.750 euros.
- Division of all tournaments into three categories depending on the limits played: Micro, Medium, Low.
- In Main Event, worth € 100, a guaranteed prize pool of 50 thousand euros will be played out.
Considering the fact, that iPoker is one of the ten most visited poker networks in the world, such guarantees looks quite modest. Even last Year, in 2019, in Spring Series a larger pool were played out – 400.000 euros. However, it is noteworthy that such small guaranteed prize pool could be related to quite cheap buy-ins. The most affordable ticket in this series costs 20 times cheaper that in the 2019 series.
Missions – conditions and prizes
Another confirmation of the fact that all new iPoker promotions and festivals are mostly aimed at recreational players is the organisation of the special mission within Royal Series. Clients of the poker rooms are able to take part in it from 10.16 to 11.02. There are three missions in total:
- Satellite – plat at least 3 satellites with buy-ins from €5.
- Main Event – play at least three tournaments of the series.
- Royal Flush – collect Royal Flash combination in the Royal Series event.
After completing the mission, the player receives no more that one scratch-card per day. In this card, there are 6 types of prizes that drop out randomly: tickets worthing from 0.5 to 100 euros, €500 Royal Mission freeroll ticket. There will be 4 freerolls from October 25 to November 2.
The iPoker CEO expects a lot of interest in the Royal Series as it offers a wide range of buy-ins that should appeal to players of all tiers and budgets.