Main events in February:
- The tournament grid of 888Poker has been updated – add-ons have disappeared, the schedule has been streamlined and the structure has become smoother.
- The problem with depositing and withdrawing funds in poker rooms is still relevant.
- Omaha events were included in the PartyPoker daily tournament grid.
- Chris Moneymaker has signed a contract with WPN and now officially represents the network. He explained his decision by the opportunity to be more often with his family and boldly express his opinion without any reproaches from the leadership.
Promotions of popular rooms in March
March will be especially interesting for tournament players. Large-scale series will take place in the first month of spring. iPoker and Partypoker have a wide range of buy-in tournaments planned, and GGPokerOK will host the most expensive events. It is noteworthy that in the GG network, prizes in promotions were increased by $ 2.3 million. The Sunday Million celebrates its anniversary this month. And now we’ll tell you more about all the news.
WPT500 and Irish Poker Open Series of tournaments at PartyPoker
WPT500 series will be held from March 7th to 23rd, and will consist of two main events:
$1 М GTD with daily flights from March 7th to 14th, and on March 15th it will be in turbo format. Day 2 starts on March 15th, finals on March 16th.
1 М GTD Knockout. The flights will take place from March 15th to March 21st and the last entry day is scheduled for March 22nd in turbo format. The second day will start on March 22, the final on March 23.
The structure of all entrance days, with the exception of the turbo one, has a standard form:
- Starting stack size – 100 big blinds or 500k chips.
- Only one re-entry possible. No re-buys and add-ons.
- After 10 levels lasting 12 minutes, late registration ends. In Turbo mode, the blinds are raised every 7 minutes.
- The size of the received stack at the 10th level at registration will be 25 BB, in Turbo – 31.25 BB.
- Day 1 will end after 15% of the total players remain. These poker players with their stacks go to the second day.
On March 26th, another series will begin at PartyPoker – the Irish Poker Open. It will run until April 7, 2021 and will include 25 tournaments, ranging from € 22 to € 5.200. On March 28th, the first flight to Main Event 1M GTD will begin, costing 1.100 euros. You can qualify for the Main Event using satellites worth 0.01, 1.1 and 11 euros.
PartyPoker still hosts races every day. Leaderboards are provided for cash lovers, Spins, Ultra and SnG Spins. For SnG tournaments, the payout structure has changed, but the total amount of prizes has remained the same.
PartyPoker has an earlier campaign “Legend of the Week”, where every week 60 thousand dollars are played out. There are 5 races, depending on the buy-ins: $ 2.2, 5.5, $ 11, $ 22 and $ 55.
New Race at GGPokerOK and $ 2.3 Million Prize Increase
The prize fund of all promotions held in the GGPokerOK room increased by $ 2.3M.
How additional prize money was distributed:
- New $ 200 limit added to Spins Rake Race, and total prize payouts Increased by $ 1.26M.
- $ 500K Added to AoF Prizes.
- 120 thousand dollars went to the fund for racing among cash players of Omaha and Hold’em.
- Rush & Cash leaderboard prize money increased by $ 100K.
- GGCare tournament prize money increased by $ 90K.
- In races among Hold’em 6+ players, prizes increased by $ 30K.
- The new Flip & Go race has appeared, in which 160 thousand dollars are being played out.
To participate in the daily Flip & Go race, you must earn bonus points, which are awarded as follows:
- One point is awarded for each entry to a Flip & Go tournament.
- A multiplier is added, the size of which depends on the first pocket hand: a straight flush with three cards will bring a multiplier of x4, a set – x3, a flush – x2 and a straight – x2 buy-ins. So, when you make 10 buy-ins and hit a suited pocket hand (flush), you will be awarded 20 points (10×2).
There are 4 leaderboards for players of different limits. During happy hours, which last from 9 am to 11 am Moscow time, the points earned will be multiplied by x1.5.
Race among cash players at TigerGaming with prizes every 2 hours
In March, the poker room TigerGaming will organise a race called High Hand, in which you can receive cash prizes after 2 hours. To participate in this leaderboard, go to My Mission or Contests and go to the High Hand tab, where you need to click on Opt in.
In order to participate in the leaderboard, you need to earn points, which are awarded for collecting some combinations post-flop with the participation of at least three players. The stronger the collected combination, the more points you get:
- Three of a kind – 3 points.
- Straight – 4.
- Flush – 5.
- Full House– 8.
- Four of a kind – 16.
- Straight-flush – 32.
- Royal flush – 50.
After two hours, the three participants with the most points are determined. They are awarded $ 125, $ 50 and $ 25 for first, second and third place respectively. The prize fund of this promotion for March is $ 20K.
TigerGaming continues to run races for cash-table players, SnGs and Windfalls.
Bull’s Eye KO series from Vbet
Until March 7th, the Vbet poker room is hosting the Bull’s Eye KO series with a prize fund of 165 thousand euros. The series consists of 135 RKO tournaments, costing from 1.1 to 60 euros. There is also a race for this series with a prize fund of 5.000 euros. At least 13 events take place daily. The Main Event with a buy-in of € 60 and a prize pool of € 20K will take place on March 7 at 20:00 Moscow time.
The leaderboard, in which 5.000 euros is played out, is designed for 25 players. The winner will receive the lion’s share of the prize fund – 1.000 euros, for 25th place 33 euros will be given. Points are awarded for the following actions: registrations, repeated entries, knocking out opponents. The number of points depends on the buy-in.
Series of tournaments from PokerKing
The series of OSS Cub3d tournaments continues at PokerKing. For poker players playing at the middle limits, the series will run until March 7th. The high roller stage will take place from 8 to 14 March. The schedule includes 3 tournaments with a guaranteed prize pool of $ 1 million each.